Pre-College Programs News and Events
Student Government Officers
- President:Ariel Coreas Estrada
- Vice President:Harsh Singh
- Secretary:Brenda Ntang Nkem
- Treasurer:Ruth Abreham
- Assistant Treasurer:Yaa Awusi-Sarkodie
- 12th Grade Representative:Kevin Villatoro
- 11th Grade Representative:Alicia Watson
- 10th Grade Representative:Sara Canales
- Program Support :email@example.com
- Communication, Advocacy & Education:firstname.lastname@example.org
Important News and Updates
Pre-College Programs Parent Association Spring 2017 FundraiserPosted on: April 1, 2017
The Pre-College Programs’ SGA is sponsoring a sale of Joe Corbi products as a fundraiser. Our goal is to raise $5,000 for scholarships for seniors. We can do it, but we need 100% support from all our parents and students. Students/parents will have the opportunity to sell Joe Corbi pizza and Mrs. Fields cookie dough kit products. This fundraiser will begin on Saturday, April 1st, and will conclude on April 22nd. Students will be given order forms with the products available. For more information please click here.
Click here to view Joe Corbi's brochure
Hello from Baltimore College Tour!Posted on: March 31, 2017
Today, 9 students toured Goucher College, Towson University, and University of Maryland - Baltimore County. UB/UBMS alumni spoke with students at each stop: Isabella Louis (Goucher); Maurice Rich (Towson); Sergio Marroquin, Tenzin Yangchen, and Debbie Olawuyi (UMBC).
Here's a photo taken at Goucher:
Need more parent Hours? The Program Support Committee seeks parent volunteers!Posted on: March 15, 2017
Volunteers are needed for the following assignments:
1. Hall monitors are still needed. Contact Mr. Singh by 8pm Thursdays for an assigned hall. His contact number is 301-651-7167 or via email email@example.com.
2. Breakfast items and drinks: We are in need of breakfast (prepackaged pastries, granola bars, chips, etc.) donations for students who may not have had a chance to eat breakfast before their Saturday classes. We also need parent volunteers to man the snack table. You will get volunteer hours for donations and time. See your child's counselor or Mr. Singh. Any left over snacks will be taken on the upcoming college tour trip.
3. Providing lunch during Saturday Academy Tutorial: Parents can donate pizza, sandwich platters, etc. each Saturday for parent volunteer hours. Please contact your child's counselor or Mr. Singh.
4. Providing breakfast and lunch for our guest during our Middle School Open House on April 8th. If you are interested please contact Mr. Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Pre-College Summer Program ApplicationPosted on: March 14, 2017
Summer program and SIBS applications are now available! Although the application submission deadline was on MARCH 11, 2017, we can still accomodate you if there are vacant spots available. Please contact our main office at 301-405-6776 for more details.
Download forms below:
Summer Program Application
SIBS Program Application
Summer Medical Forms