The Upward Bound Program is a federally funded and state supported educational program that provides academic and counseling services to students in preparation for post-secondary education.
The purpose of Upward Bound is to supplement our students secondary school experience by providing opportunities for academic, social, and emotional development in preparation for college.
Lift Academy's summer and academic year programs serve as a supplement to a student's high school experience by creating more opportunities for students to become college ready and build their academic and social skills.
Upward Bound At A Glance
- Take part in Mr. Ross’s synchronous and asynchronous classes learning to code your very own Sphero Robot!
- Learn to make them talk, run games, and roll through your halls.
- Partake in a weekly robotics presentation during the general assembly.
- Learn the fundamentals of programming to further develop into not only STEM fields.
- Upward Bound now has Photostudy, a 24/7 tutoring program.
- Get connected with experts in their field to aid you in understanding and learning the material.
- Study subjects ranging from Algebra to SAT prep.
- Previous sessions remain saved for review at any time.
Contact Mr. Ross at email@example.com for information on how to sign up.
- With the help of MindView’s capture and citation tool to aid in presentations and research papers.
- Through MindView's mind mapping software create timelines for assignments and brainstorm subjects and topics to cover for research papers.
- Develop interactive bibliographies and much more pairing MindView with Office Suite Products raising their capabilities to the next level.
Contact Mr. Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org to get signed up for MindView today!
I never really thought that I would actually get into college. Then, I started Upward Bound and I have grown and blossomed...I brought my grades up when I thought I couldn't, and I have made amazing and accepting friends who have the same goals as I do. I want to be a model for my little brother and show him that with a little push and hard work he can be anything and be rewarded in the end. UB family - Thank you!